This returns policy is made by Susukoshi Pty Ltd (ACN 634 274 212) (we, our or us) under the Terms and Conditions and applies to all purchases of items made by you, the person placing an order for products through our website.
CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA
Returns of Defective Goods
If you are an Australian resident, certain legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law, and similar consumer protection laws and regulations, may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the supply of the products by us to you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Consumer Law Rights). For example, you may have additional rights to an exchange, repair or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To the extent that you maintain Consumer Law Rights at law, nothing in these Terms excludes those Consumer Law Rights.
You are also entitled to a return or a refund if the incorrect item has been shipped to you. When submitting your Return Request please provide information on how the items provided differ from the items ordered.
Process: to return an item which you think may be defective please complete our request form here.
Shipping costs: Where you return products to us to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us. Where your claim is a valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law, we will refund your return delivery costs and, depending on the failure, either dispatch a new or repaired replacement product or refund you the Price of the relevant product.
If the item is damaged, and you continue to use the item, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against, any liability and you will bear the risk and responsibility that might arise from continued use of the damaged item.
Please note that items are not considered defective is they are damaged due to you not following the relevant care instructions included with your item. If you are unsure on how to launder an item, please contact our Customer Service email@example.com for advice.
Returns for Change of Mind
We will only accept a return request when you change your mind or have ordered the wrong item for certain full price items. You cannot submit a change of mind return request for:
- gift cards;
- mystery bags;
- clearance/promotional/sale or outlet items; or
- socks, headbands, hair clips, scrunchies, bib, knotted hat, bonnet and beanies
We offer exchanges (subject to stock availability) or refunds of products for change of mind (at our absolute discretion), provided that:
- you have provided proof of purchase and you purchased the products within 30 days prior to the request for an exchange or refund;
- the products are in their original condition and have not been used, worn, damaged, tampered with, washed, or altered in any way;
- the products are in their original undamaged packaging with all product tags still intact;
- the products are not sale items, custom-made, special buy products or gift vouchers; and
- a return and exchanges form has been completed and a return authorisation number issued to you.
We will not cover the costs of delivery or re-delivery for a change of mind return. You must cover these yourself.
If your return does not meet the requirements above, we, Susukoshi Pty Ltd, reserve the right to deny your return request and the item will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against, any liability caused or contributed to by you as a consumer. Therefore, we don’t accept responsibility for damaged goods which are damaged as a result of customer misuse.
Returns process for all return items
- Use our online form to submit a return request ensuring you have completed all the fields and specified a reason for your return request.
- After your return request form is submitted, one of our customer service team will contact you within 48 hours (excludes weekends and public holidays) to confirm your return request.
- Where you return items to us, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us.
- Please make sure to send tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days once your return request is accepted. You bear all responsibility for the return of the items and we cannot be held responsible for the parcel being lost in transit. No new delivery can take place until we have received the returned item from you. Once your returned item(s) is back to the warehouse, our team will review if the return criteria listed above have been met.
- If your return request is denied, we will return the item back you. You agree that you are responsible for all return costs.
- If your return request is accepted, we will either exchange the item or process a refund.
- Once your returned item(s) is back to the warehouse, our team will review if the return criteria listed above have been met.
- If you have requested an exchange for a similar item or an item of the same value, we will send you the requested product (subject to stock availability). If you have requested an item of a higher value, we will invoice you for the difference in price.
- Refunds for change of mind are at or sole discretion. Where you have requested a refund for change of mind we may (at our sole discretion) offer you a refund or a store credit.
- Store Credit: A unique code will be sent to you to be used in our shop within 1 year equivalent in value to the price you paid for the item you have returned.
- Full Refund: we will refund the price you paid for the item according to the payment method used when you place the order. We will not cover the costs of delivery or re-delivery for a change of mind return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns regarding the refund.
Our International customers are eligible for a full refund if the item(s) are faulty or the items received do not match the description of the items ordered. We do not accept any returns for change of mind.
We offer full refunds of products purchased by an international customer for faulty or damaged items. You must:
- provide proof of purchase that you purchased the products;
- lodge the return request within 21 days of receiving your item; and
- provide us with photos of the damaged or faulty item.
Please use this link to submit your refund request.
Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against, any Liability caused or contributed to by you as a consumer. Therefore, we don’t accept responsibility for damaged goods which are damaged as a result of customer misuse.
What happens next?
After your refund request form is submitted, one of our customer service team will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your return request.
Defective items purchased can be returned for a refund or store credit (1 year validity).
Below are the refund options:
- Store Credit: A unique code will be sent to you to be used in our shop within 1 year. Discounted full priced items will be calculated automatically by the system.
- Full Refund: A refund back to your payment method when you place the order. We will cover the costs of the return if the goods are found to be defective.